You or maybe your parents were test bait for the secret biological testing….
“Student loan debt lacks the financial interconnectedness of some types of mortgage debt, too. For instance, total student loan asset backed securities (ABS) represent less than 2.5% of total mortgage-backed securities (MBS) in 2007. Also, student loans are recourse loans, meaning borrowers can’t “walk away” from the payment obligation.”
A lot of kids buying a ‘house’ that they will never be able to use or sell……
BREAKING NEWS CONSUMER’S HANDBOOK
CUT OUT AND TAPE NEAR YOUR COMPUTER OR T V
1. In the immediate aftermath, news outlets will get it wrong.
2. Don’t trust anonymous sources.
3. Don’t trust stories that cite another news outlet as the source of the information.
4. There’s almost never a second shooter.
5. Pay attention to the language the media uses.
• “We are getting reports”… could mean anything.
• “We are seeking confirmation”… means they don’t have it.
• “[News outlet] has learned”… means it has a scoop or is going out on limb.
6. Look for news outlets close to the incident.
7. Compare multiple sources.
8. Big news brings out the fakers. And photoshoppers.
9. Beware reflexive retweeting. Some of this is on you.
Air traffic controllers are at greater risk for fatigue, errors and accidents because they work schedules known as “rattlers” that make it likely they’ll get little or no sleep before overnight shifts, according to a government-sponsored report